Saturday, June 8, 2013

Memory Book Attempt #1

Keep in mind, I am an amateur of the least experience when it comes to... well, most things... but in this case, crafting.  So bear with me as I putter through this project and others to come.

Several, several weeks ago... I began assembling materials for a sweet memory book to celebrate my wonderful relationship with my hubby.  So far it consists mostly of pictures, but I did add a few mementos I had kept from our first year together.  Here is a sampling of my pages:


Wedding Toast

Honeymoon to Montreal, Quebec (space for a photo, "Montreal" and hearts cut from our tour guide map)

Notes, Letters, Poems

Thanks for checking out my blog!  Leave a comment!

Liv ;)

3 comments:

  1. Hi Liv!

    Just a note to say how nice it is to read your posts!

    Just fun! ...and you don't feel quite so fa away momentarily!

    Maybe I can learn something from you when it comes to creativity! I have NONE.

    Loves!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're a great girl Liv and you have a great family. I can't wait to soon some tall tales for Sidney.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is cute! :) You did well!

    ReplyDelete